Attendance Policy – Contact Center
Please note: The below attendance policy will apply only AFTER successfully completing the two-week mandatory Contact Center Training class.
Policy: Timely and regular attendance is an expectation of performance for all Contact Center Representatives (CCRs). To ensure adequate staffing, positive employee morale, and to meet expected productivity standards throughout the contact center, CCRs will be held accountable for adhering to their schedule. The CCRs schedule can be found in R2. In the event a CCR is unable to meet this expectation, a tardy or unexcused absence will occur. Documentation may be required to consider an absence as excused.
A CCR is deemed to be tardy when he/she:
- Fails to report for work at the scheduled work time.
- Leaves work prior to the end of scheduled work time without prior approval.
- Takes an extended break period without approval.
A CCR is deemed absent when he/she is unavailable for work as scheduled and such time off was not approved in advance as required. An absence is defined as missing a shift of 30 mins or more.
A No Call No Show occurs if you miss any portion of a scheduled shift and prior notification is not provided. A CCR who fails to call in and report to work as scheduled for three consecutively scheduled shifts will be viewed as having abandoned their position and employment will be terminated.
CCRs are expected to follow proper notification procedures prior to the start of their shift if they will be late for work or will not be at work.
- Bereavement, jury duty, military duty, childbirth require proper documentation to be given to the Production Supervisor at least two days in advance.
- Doctor notes should be uploaded into GoCo and will be verified by Human Resources. Tutorial located on the Wiki or you may request from Trainers.
Excessive tardies or absences are unacceptable. Three or fewer unexcused absences in a 3-month period is considered acceptable attendance. Exceeding 3 unexcused absences in any rolling 3-month period is considered unsatisfactory attendance and may result in attendance warnings, reduction of hours, and eventually termination of employment.
How to Notify Supervisor of an Absence
Email your leadership team at:
- Cowboys: email@example.com
- Mavericks: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Longhorns: email@example.com
- Stars: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected Time Out:
Total absences to date:
Hours you are available to make up time (if necessary):